Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous thread I made I found that I'm probably getting the CP 2 Piece over the JJ Full Tilt 2 Piece.

But then I encountered the Proto 2 Piece barrel. People say that its basically a dye UL, cause proto is from dye. and its the same price as the CP.

So can you guys give me alittle feedback on this quote on quote "Cheaper Dye UL", and how it would compare to the highly respected CP 2 Piece barrel? and how would it compare to the said-to-be-overpriced Dye Ultralite?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
All barrels shoot the same. The biggest difference comes from the paint itself. So go get the barrel that is the cheapest or that you think looks the best.

As for your issues between kits or 2 piece barrels. I've always used a matchstick on my main gun. I only have a .689 bore on it and it has shot everything with no issues. People like to make a big deal out of boring paint. The pros will shoot the largest bore they can get, just to avoid chops. Accuracy is driven by paint quality.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Eh, I like to use my bores to help with efficiency
It gives my a few extra shots in the corse of a tank, and I personally believe that underboring and getting the right bore match helps with accuracy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont post on my VS threads. im done with them.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
dont post on my VS threads. im done with them.
I've been trying to refrain from saying anything because I don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you but I feel like this needs said.

Any user can post in any thread they like. If there's a conversation going on they are more than welcome to continue conversing. I understand that you're done with certain threads but other users may not be.

Hope that makes sense and you don't feel victimized.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it doesn't make me feel victimized. it just would make any sense to post cause it wouldnt help me at all cause im done with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts