Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the m6 brand new almost 2 years ago and have yet to shoot it.. right after i bought it, i began working out of town and never bought the nitrogen bottle to go with it.. now i'm back home and have a nitrogen bottle.. i'm not new to paintball, just new to the M6 and using nitrogen.. before i left town cause of work, i had played off and on for 8 years using my shutter i had bought back in 2002.. so now i'm back and ready to get serious again.. is there anything i need to know about this particular gun? what will i expect differently from my old spyder shutter? where do y'all buy your accessories? longer barrels and such.. thanks ahead of time for any help or ideas..

·
0 Posts
Read the stickies on the forum, they're great help for new and returning players. Welcome back to paintball btw.

The PM6 is a great marker, you're in good shape with it. You may wish to a consider regulator, ultralite parts and a barrel kit, but that's optional, IMO a stock PM6 is good as it is. Oh yes, forgot, do you have an electric hopper?, you're going to need a fast one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Read the stickies on the forum, they're great help for new and returning players. Welcome back to paintball btw.

The PM6 is a great marker, you're in good shape with it. You may wish to a consider regulator, ultralite parts and a barrel kit, but that's optional, IMO a stock PM6 is good as it is. Oh yes, forgot, do you have an electric hopper?, you're going to need a fast one.
ok thanks for the info.. i'll look into an electronic hopper.. i was just going to use the regular gravity fed hopper.. i'll read into the stickies as well.. thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts