Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting the proto primo loader for my main mechanical gun. When I get it though I'm first going to stick it on my rail and use this setup in a beginner's tournament that is capped at 12 bps. I know the primo is supposed to get 10 bps. Do you think it's inferior feed rate will cause any signifigant problems during game play?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It won't cause any issues so long as you'll leave your eyes on, and shoot slowly, but you'll never get a consistent 10bps out of any gravity fed hopper. Spend the extra money and get a motorized hopper; you will be much happier.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah Im going to but I was going to get the primo anyway for my mechanical just because it's lighter than a motorized loader and can of course more than keep up with the mechanical. I was going to use the primo as a stand in for the rail mostly because right now I can't afford to get even the cheapest motorized loader and still have enough left over to play in the tournament. No joke I'm financing my third of the tourney out of my change jar! That's how poor I am right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts