Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I hate losing
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I've only taken my rail out to the field a total of 3 times and after those 3 times the stock ASA has become increasingly loose and wiggly. I've tried tightening the small screw a few times, but I just give up out of frusteration because the screw is so hard to get at with an allen key (I don't even know the correct size! I just wiggle around the key until it sets in and twist one way hoping that it would help, which it didn't). So now I've unscrewed the steel braided line from the reg and I'm trying with everything I have to unscrew the line from the ASA but It will not budge. I really need some help here. Should I post up pictures too?

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
there's screws on the inside of the grip frame that hold it in. unscrew them, use some lock-tite on them and that should do the trick.

you don't need to unscrew the air line to get the asa off the frame.

·
I hate losing
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize that now that I've stop spazzing and calmed down. I was using the wrong allen key because I am just dumb. Now I don't know how to get all the lectronics back in. There is this little black cylinder thing that looks like a battery that wasn't plugged in when I took it apart I think and there are two other wires and I know where they go. Should I contact dye? I'm in no rush I'd just like to get it back together before anything else happens. Should I tape up the hole to the regulator?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts