Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you can use co2 on proto slgs but its not the best so what else can i buy to make it fine for my gun and not damage it?? And if anyone wants to trade their proto for my autococker trilogy SF im up for a trade even if yours is broke i can fix it lol I want to own one of these bad boys

·
Registered
6 Posts
you can get whats called an anti-syphon tube. your local paintball shop will take a piece of copper tubing and bend it upwards in the tank. this will make the tank work with your gun and only some other guns. this will keep the gun from sucking in the liquid C02 which thaws in the regulator and expands, suddenly spiking pressure and blowing the solenoid in your SLG. Good luck man.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
AS tubes are not the fix-it all that people think they are, it is still very possible to suck in liquid co2, if you want to be sure your not getting any into your marker you get a palmers stabilizer but considering these are around the same cost as a HPA tank then get HPA if you can get fills around you, if you must run co2 then palmers stab. is your only option

1 - 4 of 4 Posts