Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, basic rules apply...:bowdown:

I've got the itch for some new equipment, so lets see what ya got. I know the prices are high, I want trades...

Marker #1: Proto SLG $225
Haven't really messed with this one yet, just bought it actually. Still in original box in great condition. I added the venom sticker, it can come off if you want. Has a CP locking feedneck, I'm including the stock one if you want it.

Marker #2 Invert Mini $175
This marker has never let me down. Is in good shape, though I did have to reglue the front rubber piece. Shoots like a champ though. I'm even including the one-of-a-kind custom made carrying case! Ok, so its a case that I put two pieces of styrofoam in...but hey, it works.

What I want (in order of preference):
-Autocockers
-Droids
-Ego/Etek
-Other markers not on my "do not want" list
-Pants (size L) or Masks (proflex preferred)
-2-4-1 for the right marker

Do not want:
-Trilogys
-Smart Parts ANYTHING
-To add

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, thats one of my little side jobs. My wife and I have done vinyl decals for a few years now and I figured, why not. The mini used to have the same decal actually...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you interested in an auto cocker for a pump conversion or a certain model. I have a y2k autococker just serviced and played with twice with no problems. Has 16" j&j ceramic barrel on it and also have stock barrel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts