Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey paintball season is starting for me and I just got done playing a good game yesterday. I'm looking for something to spice up my gun.
2011 rail
J&j barrel kit
Dye locking feedneck
Physco ballistic z drop
Invert halo too loader
68/4500 crossfire
Empire eflex thermals.
Graffiti/redemption paint.
I was wondering your guys thoughts on a trigger, maybe the l7 bolt ? or anything else I can't think of. I would love to increase efficiency. Speed doesn't matter to me this gun is more then fast enough. Thanks in advanced!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
A proto rail, you mean?

If you don't like the trigger, replace it with a violent or CP trigger. You could always buy a Spire or rotor to use as a hopper; halos suck batterys like you wouldn't believe.

I don't think there's any aftermarket bolts that are worth the money. If you want better efficiency, you shouldn't have gotten a dye marker. I think you can do the tophat mod to a rail though, that'll give you some better numbers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea proto lol my bad. Well I like the halo 2 I have had the batteries in it since dec. and put maybe 4 cases through it. I'm good with that lol I can't spend 160 on a rotor. And what's the top hat mod? Polishing?

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts

you can use anything to fill that space. some people use tape, some use orings. the first one ever done used a garden hose. Lurker also sells the eigenring, but i'm not 100% sure that it'll work on a rail.

D

·
0 Posts
I put up a picture ...somewhere...eah... F it. I'll go to photobucket and post it here too.

Since you own a Rail, you should be able to identify the section of the marker you see. It ended up being 6 1/2 wraps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are two different mods right? I found a good page but it said not for proto. I'm assuming its the same logic I would have to find the exact way of doing it for the rail. Ill have to try thi when I get home. And am I correct that I can drop my pressure a little and decrease dwell?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts