Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you all know i go to a christian school and like every chick there is prude besides about 3. one of them is a slut. one im goin out with. and ones as fat as a........well.......idk but she is fat. anyway wut do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
well no wonder, you in middle school, right? your not gunna fond many chicks that are gunna do stuff in a small catholic school, just wait tillhighschool, and go to a public highschool and not an all boys school

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Screwedupmonkey said:
well no wonder, you in middle school, right? your not gunna fond many chicks that are gunna do stuff in a small catholic school, just wait tillhighschool, and go to a public highschool and not an all boys school
christian not catholic. catholic schools in OK are big time party schools and yes i am in middleschool. 8th grade
zpyro said:
so ur chick is a fat prude slut?
no hot slut

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lovetocheat69 said:
Then wtf are you complaining about?
if your talkin about the party thing thats cuz i dont go there and if your talkin bout my gf its all good but its good to have options thumup:
themailleman said:
Dude, your sig is Huge
meh? its not that big

·
Registered
649 Posts
I know what you mean man. I go to a christian school as well. There are two hot chicks in my class one who likes me but likes another guy and the other one is super hot but just a friend. The other one is a major slut. It sucks going to a christian school and next year i have to go to a christian high school!!!

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CrazyWeasel said:
So what gonna get sum young 8th grade pussy and knock her up with a kid?

OMFG EXCELLENT IDEASSZZ
yes. hahahaha

and tastetherainbow has it right. i typoed. anyway my gf is just a little slutty not a whole bunch. just the right amount of each

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.