Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ps2 game should i buy, im thinking of buying one, but i want something that will keep me busy for a while and i wont get bored of it quickly. Something other than gtas or metal gear solid.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Gran Turismo 3. Greatest. Racing sim. EVAR! Nothing can even come close to competing with the GT series when it comes to racing sims. Excellent game.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have gran turismo lol, i was planning on buying gt4 on its original release date, but it was pushed back =(

·
Registered
593 Posts
Maybe Final Fantasy 10 or Nam 67 (when it comes out). Oh and dont forget about Killzone.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Mooseman1710 said:
uhh if not u can get a cheap one called dark cloud... sooooo much fun and i dunno if dark cloud 2 is out lol and maybe prince of persia: sands of time?
Dark Cloud sucked and Dark Cloud 2 wasn't much better. Compared to what it was supposed to be, Dark Cloud lacked a ton.

-Jin

·
Registered
214 Posts
have uever gotten into hte dark clouds weapon system? and the fishing system? u can build up ur weapons u can start with a lowe end weapon and build it up to be his best weapon possible... u jus have to get to no the game... silly

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Mooseman1710 said:
have uever gotten into hte dark clouds weapon system? and the fishing system? u can build up ur weapons u can start with a lowe end weapon and build it up to be his best weapon possible... u jus have to get to no the game... silly
Building weapons and fishing is nothing new. Even if Dark Cloud had perhaps the best weapon & fishing systems in any game, it is not enough to redeem the game. You want a fun game that includes fishing and weapon building? Get Breath of Fire III. Great fishing system, tons of fish, tons of rods, lures, etc, you can even cook the fish along with herbs and stuff to make different meals. And the weapons aren't exactly build-able, but the main character (Ryu) has customizable attacks. You select different 'genes' to make him transform into different types of dragons. Very fun. Oh yeah, and it's got a great story, great characters, and it's a ton more fun to play.

Legend of Legia is also good. That doesn't have customizable weapons, but rather it mixes a fighting game with an RPG. You do button combos to determine which attack you do. Very awesome, especially after you unlock the higher up combos.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was thinking of ace combat, dont tehy have a new one out soon, or did it come out already

·
Registered
200 Posts
You should get Moto GP 3 or Fatal Frame 2! or MX Unleahed! VERY SWEET GAMES!! HAHAHA I RECENTLY BOUGHT ALL THREE!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO SWEET!

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
im waiting for tales of symphonia to come out next month. SO many amazing games coming out end of 04 its insane. half life 2, galactic battlegrounds, tales of symphonia, grand theft auto: san andreas, gran turismo 4(this game is gonna be insane), halo 2, nhl 2005 (i think), metal gear solid 3 and tons of other games. once i get back from going to cape cod for 5 days, im gonna try and find a small job just to work at for a little and get some money for a new video card, and tales of symphonia. its a great game, its over 80 hours long, the fighting system is really fun, i hate cel shaded graphics, but i really like this game's version of it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
if you have broadband and anetwork adapter, socom will become your new best friend.

its the best game evar. period

if any1 wants to play me 1v1, just give me a holla

1 - 18 of 18 Posts