Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont play a lot of video games, but my basement is going to become a room for me and my freinds. What is the best ps2 multiplayer game? If you really think you know the best, explain what its about. I dont play a lot of games, but im gonna buy a multi tap, and a new TV, and surround down there. I already have a ping pong table and refridgerator. Its gonna be rad

·
Registered
811 Posts
i just got through playing ATV Off-road Fury II man thats an awesome game if you like racing. i didnt think the first one could get much better but they proved me wrong!! they even have a hockey game where you play on an ATV on the ice

A

·
0 Posts
the first is awesome once you get the 1000 (cant remember the letters) in one race you can clear a whole jump section in one jump

·
Registered
302 Posts
ncaa 03 is the best multi player game i think.. Me and my friends play that all the time when they're over

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
all i can say is if any of your other friends got an xbox than go with that cuz u can play system link or live and HALO is an awesome multiplayer game

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Time Splitter 2....GET TIMESPLITTERS 2!!! Thats game is awesome. Graphics are good, weapons are sweet, levels are sweet, so is frame rate (No slow down what-so-ever) That game is all around perfect and its a ton of fun. and you can play with 4 people. There is also alot of cool multiplayer modes. Like one is gladiator, where one person is really strong and every has to take out him. And there is virus where one person starts out like on fire and it spreads like a virus. All standard modes like Capt The Flag, and alot of more unique and cool ones.

·
Registered
331 Posts
timesplitters, timesplitters2, red faction, and red faction2

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i though you all shold know, i got timesplitters 2. This game is this shiz it. there is a ton of stuff to do, and multiplayers rules. ive been playing it all evening.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ya i'd say goldeneye is the best mulitplayer game ever. But now, after playing it soooooo much im kinda sick of it.

A

·
0 Posts
Perfect Dark destroys goldeneye! I played them both for a considerable amount of time, and would have to say perfect dark rules goldeneye. Goldeneye is good, buy PD has better guns, and better game play.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
awwwww.......good ole golden eye multiplayer, i remember that back in the day but ya it owns all for multiplayer, they should bring it back in just the multiplayer mode for the box

1 - 20 of 20 Posts