Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother has a ps2 and i was playing san andreas earlier today on it, and then i shut it off from the back. he went to play it today and all his save files are gone from it, i opened the browser and everything was gone off the card. it asked if i would like to format it and i did, its like it was brand new, nothing is left on it. has anybody else had this happend? is there any way to get it back, because we were quite a ways into the game and other games, and we had this pimp ass truck saved that i only found once.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
lol nice title ChaosTherory, good song. Anyways, yeah i bought a ps2 card, that had corrupted data on it right from the store. Not that bad, i just deleted it. It was wierd though.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
that really sucks, but ive never heard of that happening before

my little cousin was playing socom and he saved over my socom file erasing hours and hours of play time

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Xbox memory cards don't hold data for ****...But you shouldn't need a memory card for xbox because for all you xbox users who know what i'm talking about,i've had xbox since it came out.And it still says 50,000+blocks left.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, i know what caused it to be erased. i just got a card in the mail from sony and and its about a holiday demo disk that they sent out. apparently when you play the demo viewtiful joe 2, it has a glitch on it that erases all of your saved files on your memory card. just ****ing great. the game is gay as all hell as well.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
so dont play viewtiful joe. lol play kill zone sissies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts