Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you could use this on dial up internet service and if you can is it worth it. so if you have it let me know how it is.

A

·
0 Posts
I personally heard that after all the dial-up fees, software and hardware you need that it costs damn near as much as a PS2 would.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
yes, its out. I have one. IT CAN BE USED WITH DIAL-UP! however, i would not recommend it because you cant play SOCOM with a dial-up, and other games (THPS4, ATV2) suck with it. it is $40, no extra fees for internet. The 40 includes software.
please guys, dont just say things, actually know what you are talking about.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Dude... my brother just bought one tonight. It does connect via DIALUP. So far we havn't been able to get it to log into our ISP.... keeps not accepting the connection. I have no clue why not. Do you have to sign up for any service / monthly fee.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Cobra said:
Dude... my brother just bought one tonight. It does connect via DIALUP. So far we havn't been able to get it to log into our ISP.... keeps not accepting the connection. I have no clue why not. Do you have to sign up for any service / monthly fee.
/

there isnt a monthly fee for the ps2 network but unfortunately for all the ps2 users the online aspect of it really isnt that great and lots of people have been having connection problems with it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cobra said:
Its probably just like dreamcast was for me. A ton of ISPs dont work with dial-up due to password encryption. So when it asks for your user name and password, you cant get it right unless someone is smart enough to figure it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts