Which do you like better and why?

·
Registered
249 Posts
PS2 all the way

·
Registered
17 Posts
PS2= More games, more accessories, better online deal, GT4 <<HELL YA...

Xbox= Better graphics, Halo, Fable (fall '04), No memory card

·
Registered
811 Posts
i have both. i play the PS2 more because i have more games for it. plus the local game shop has more used games to pick from :D. the XBOX is by far the better system! but PS2 has the better games. although more and more games are coming out for both, such as Splinter Cell 2. but until theres a game like Grand Turismo for XBOX my PS2 still rules!

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMO I like the PS2 better, it has more games that I like plain and simple. Plus it isn't an 8 pound brick of crap mini-computer that overheats way too often or so I've seen. So far I'm very content with my PS2 and GC, although the GC usually has a lot of dust on it :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the PS2 because its not run by bill gates... lol no but really i like the PS2 because there are way more RPG's and the games just have better concepts its like the designers have better ideas

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
PS2 has better games, more games, more variety of games, more fun games, and more games that appeal to me.

XBox has better graphics...Seeing as how I use my console for PLAYING games and not just showing off cool graphics, I pick the PS2. Hell, I'd rather have an SNES than an XBox. Actually, I think I would rather have an SNES than a PS2 as well, but...

-Jin

·
Registered
214 Posts
xbox is basically a pimped out computer. but whatever. i choose xbox cuz i got one. altho there isn't a big game selction there are very good games for it.
quality > quantity or at least thats my opinion.

·
Registered
220 Posts
back when the systems came out, i would have said ps2 but the xbox has a few decent games out now too.also the xbox controlers are stronger, they can stand a hit against the floor unlike the ps2

·
Registered
379 Posts
I own a Gamecube(pauses for laughter)

The next system Im getting will be an Xbox because it has better graphics, better online(even though it costs money its quality is bettter), Halo rules, and cheaper too. PS2 is full of it, they've kept their system at the same price for almost two years, its not worth $200 anymore especially for a system that will get outdated in a year or two.

And people who say Xbox is basically a computer are morons. If you read the playstation box it says something like "Playstation Computer Entertainment System". They're all freaking computers lol. We need some pride, this is the first big system made in the united states.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Xbox for sure better graphics and halo.

·
Registered
104 Posts
XBOX is the ****in greatest. HELLA better online, better gameplay and kick ass games!! Micorsoft>Sony by far is this category!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts