Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have and info on PS3 or the next XboX?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just wanted some info, like i coulda sworn bobsouderson knew sum sh*t about it. but thanks anyway. And there has to be sum info about it:(

·
Registered
376 Posts
i dont think they will have info for these until the switch to HDTV, the graphics will be more then 256, i think, thats just a rumor there.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
ill have some info up on here really soon, ive been busy lately so i havent been able to find some yet but im still trying to find this awesome site that i found a while back with all the info there was out there. i remember a lot of it but i want to just give you guys the link first

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
IGN reported today what they believe to be the name of the next Xbox Console. Citing The Hollywood Reporter, they speculate that Xbox 2 will in fact be named Xbox Next - and will likely be released sometime before PlayStation 3 in 2005.

The Hollywood Reporter also fed rumors that UltimateTV technology will be incorporated into Xbox Next rather than being made into an Xbox accessory. THR also made mention of the possibility of a physically smaller Xbox being released as soon as this year (think PS1).

While there is no official word from Microsoft, IGN noted that xboxnext.com has been registered by the company. We'll have more information as it becomes available.

gamingworldx.com^^^

not that much at all but im still looking

·
Registered
678 Posts
On ps2:

you will download ALL games instead of buyin cds(you can put them on your hardrive and stuff.)

it is supposed to be completely online(like everything you do except for single player games)

it is supposed to be faster than any computer ever made for public distribution...

·
Registered
678 Posts
btw that is just a prototype case for it... they arent positive but obviously colors will be on it and it may change so thats not a definite pic for what it will be when it comes out...

·
Registered
678 Posts
right now the ps3 is about 3 years ahead of microsoft ouch but im happy cuz i love sony and hate microsoft so im very happy... but the problem is that if ps3 stays 3 years ahead of the competition that means they are in a league of there own adn COULD POSSIBLY make the ps3 type of monopoly because to put it in an analogy:

ps3 is to xbox as 2times ps2 is to ps1.... a HUGE difference.

ps3 might actually destroy the pc because it has all the possibilies of a pc and more! plus its smaller and will cost less so which would you choose?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Grifty said:
btw that is just a prototype case for it... they arent positive but obviously colors will be on it and it may change so thats not a definite pic for what it will be when it comes out...
yeah, ive seen about fifty different "prototypes" but im still continuing the search for the allusive site

·
Registered
678 Posts
sony ibm and toshiba are combined in makeing the ps3...
thats is the newest tho... and currently the lead one

the onw below is the old one...

·
Registered
678 Posts
this is not actually a fact but i have to say this...

sony said that by the time they are making ps6's or ps7's, that they may be using biotechnology

p.s. DANG! they are lookin too far into the future...

·
Registered
678 Posts
In other words for ps6/7 the playstation might use living things to run its systems... that freaks me out...lol i would feel to much like my ps would give me a disease or somethin lol or just crawl away...;0 ;0

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Concerning the PS3, it reminded me of an old PA comic that happens to be my favorite, just because it's downright hilarious! :rofl

Sorry about the comic's language...but it's downright hilarious :p

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
ok grifty, i have to say it. you dont have to have a seperate post for every single thing you say, please just put them in one or two posts

1 - 20 of 71 Posts