Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that is is winter break every one should have PSAT's back how did they go?

I had 64 verbal, 80 Math, 65 writing

That would be a 2090 on the new sat or a 1440 on the old, That is the Highest score in my city.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
My friend got a 2220 on the new, or about a 1550 on the old (PSAT). I found the PSAT to be a waste of my time, so I didn't really care what answer I put down. Got like a 1700-1800 on the new, I forgot what exactly, turns out to be around 1150 on the old.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yeah.. i dont remember what i got, i didnt really try to hard. I think i got like 59-64-56. I always hated any sorts of literature questions cause i feel its all opinion. In fact, i was never that good at the math either caus its always abstract crazy **** that i havent done in YEARS caus im in AP calc and theres nothing past algebra 1ish on that crap.

Anyway, im taking a practice of the NEW SAT's on teh 15th of february and im gonna do AWESOME i know it. Im a great writer and the essays they want are sooooo easy. We did practice essays where we had to score them 1-6... the highest i gave to any of the essays was a 3 lol. and it turns out that 2 of them were perfect sixes. hm, woot, no more analogies!!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The population is about 80,000 about 4,500 who were eligible for psat about 2200 who took it.

Yea im in AP calc too, but that math was ridiculously easy, i didnt even bother checking answers and i still didnt miss any

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i really didn't care what i got on the sat. just as long as i got into my school which is super easy to do. i'll deal w/ high scores later when i transfer.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i got 1300, didnt bother taking them a second time cuz theres no point

1 - 11 of 11 Posts