Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here into psionics? If you have no clue what it is, check out www.psipog.net. I'm not sure if I believe everything or nothing at this point. I had been interested in psi stuff like half a year ago or so, then kind of forgot about it. Recently I've been getting back into it and reading more and more.

No flames please. I understand not everyone will have an open mind to this sort of thing, but there's no need to flame because of it.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhh that can be one of the areas of it. Psionics deals with basically using your mind to control energy. It can be energy channeling, such as creating psi balls, psi shields, etc, or it can be more phsyical means such as telekenisis, or just using energy to move objects. It's really quite a wide range of things.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, it's a bit different than DBZ. It takes a lot of hard work to make strong psi balls, and even then they are rarely visible to the naked eye. They can move things and affect phsyical items, but nothing like DBZ.

The closest that they have to scientific evidence is just movie clips and pictures. Of course, quantum physics does somewhat support psionics.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know it's hard to believe, and I don't believe it 100% yet myself. In fact they say on the site itself to NOT believe right away, and to question and inquire for yourself. The videos helped convince me. While I know they can be faked, it's less likely to be so. Also, personal experience has shown me a bit of what is out there in the psi world, and since then I've wanted to delve deeper in.

-Jin

·
12,110 Posts
I blieve in ghosts.. Kinda. I took some pictures in a church of my confirmation and I got tons of orbs.

Orbs are small white circles that show up in pictures a lot. Its theorized that these are evidence of spirits trying to materialize.

Electricity that acts the way orbs are theorized would produce a perfect sphere. Also, this could explain why in haunted places electromagnetic readings are usually higher or off the scale.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I actually belive in the psi-balls thing. Mainly because i have saw it done before. Well you couldnt see it, just feel the wind. But my brother took sha-lin-do or what ever, and the grand master sin or something did it. it was kinda freaky.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I've always had an interest in that stuff. I'm not sure exactly what I believe in though..

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm not sure if I believe in it or not.

My mom does this stuff called "Reiki"(sp), it's supposed to use the bodies natural energies to speed up healing and relieve pain.

She did it to me after I busted some fingers, I didn't really notice a difference in the pain level. But supposedly the more you do it the stronger the channels of energy in your body get.

Weird stuff. I think I'll stick to my sciences.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I've always kinda wanted it to be true, but i don't think i could have the patience to concentrate that much. I really want to believe in it but i don't think i do

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Pretty tight, I kinda made a psi ball, I was making it cold and my hands got cold. But I'm into meditation and other mind stuff so I'd be pretty open to learning more about this.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I dont know about being psychic and all, but I have had some wierd premonitions in the past.

Ex. You know the feeling you get when a glass falls off the kitchen counter, and you hear it shatter? Kinda makes your heart jump in a wierd way, and your hair stand on end for a split second (thats me anyhow). Well, one night, I was sleeping and I jolted awake with that feeling that I heard glass break, and four seconds after I woke up, I heard a shatter in my kitchen...my mom had dropped a glass she was washing. Kind of freaky. I've had some other crap happen too, like guessing what people say before they even say it, and other things, but thats just one example.

So yeah, I can believe SOME of this stuff to SOME extent.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Master of Paint said:
I dont know about being psychic and all, but I have had some wierd premonitions in the past.

Ex. You know the feeling you get when a glass falls off the kitchen counter, and you hear it shatter? Kinda makes your heart jump in a wierd way, and your hair stand on end for a split second (thats me anyhow). Well, one night, I was sleeping and I jolted awake with that feeling that I heard glass break, and four seconds after I woke up, I heard a shatter in my kitchen...my mom had dropped a glass she was washing. Kind of freaky. I've had some other crap happen too, like guessing what people say before they even say it, and other things, but thats just one example.

So yeah, I can believe SOME of this stuff to SOME extent.
I get deja-vu kinda things sometimes, like I feel like I've seen/heard something before, as if I saw it happen in a dream or something. quite weird

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
zpyro said:
I get deja-vu kinda things sometimes, like I feel like I've seen/heard something before, as if I saw it happen in a dream or something. quite weird
Yea dude, I've had that happen. I've also like seen things, met people done things and like been places in a dream that i've never been or things I've never done or seen, or people I haven't met. And like then it all happens, its so crazy, sometimes its the next day, sometimes the next week, sometimes years. But its crazy.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
zpyro said:
It happens to me so much, I don't how to explain it but it definitely just happens randomly. I'll see something that I know I haven't seen before, yet I remember having the exact same mental image in my head before. It's weird.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts