Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
im going 100% sure. styaing at the ramada in at homewood. if any1 wants to meet up. 12693771802. ill be playing on the 23. you guys can come chill at my spot. we wil have a redz banner up

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we'll get there the 24th i beleive to walk fields and set up, playing on 25th and 26th, and hopefully the 27th... but i doubt ill get any ballin time, so ill just hang out and stop in... if anyone wants to come to me, ill be at the Chaos area, no clue where yet or anything

anyone else?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I might go with a team just to watch, prob not playing

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i don't have a way to get there, but my older brother, who lives in Colorado, will probably be playing. I'll let you know when I find out. Perhaps I can persuade him to come pick me up on his way?

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
ill most likely be there, and maybe i might get a lil ballin in...not sure where ill be but just gimme a call if u wanan hook up 989-615-7333

·
Banned
259 Posts
I wish i could go, but i dont have any friends willing to go to chicago with me :(

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
that sucks, i got my team goin it will be awesome considerin my friend is goin with a prepaid credit card and lookin for a new gun

·
Banned
259 Posts
DAMN IT ALL I WANT TO GO!

·
Registered
343 Posts
we'll be there. team LTZ. we will probably have a tent or somthing with dye and cp banners.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I would go if I had any money/transportation. Get some pics and someone send me some free stuff.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts