Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i've had an experience.

I was staying at my aunts house(long reputed to be haunted, as was the house that was on the site before it) staying with my cousins. It was fairly late, probably 11ish, all of a sudden i felt this presence on the other side of the house(house is split level, bedrooms upstairs) in the direction of my cuz's bedroom. I heard this pecking, like on the window coming from her room. I then sensed it moving around the house coming towards our window. Then there it was, this light at the window, and pecking at our window(our being me and my other cuz). It then moved away, i could sense it going all the way around the upper level, back to my other cuz's bedroom, more pecking there. It then came back to our window. Same thing again, this went on for 3 or 4 rounds before it suddently left.

Weirdest thing i've ever had happen. 100% true story, i've got my cousins to back me up on that. That house routinely has doors slam in the night, inexplicably has noises, etc. As i said, the same stuff happened at the house that was there before(my moms home). The story, though unconfirmed is that it was an indian burial site, which does in fact match the type of site known to have been used by the indians for burials, the thing is that its next to a creek in the lowlands.

·
Registered
849 Posts
my house is pretty freaky

downstairs in particular
weird feelings

if ppl r over, and i go upstairs, they come up with me, because it is so freaky feeling
i felt that way when i was young, me and my brother never were downstairs without the other

this one time, i was watching television downstairs, when i felt this REALLY weird feeling, nothing like i have felt before, and it felt like a bad thing
i ran down the hallway, up half the stairs (we have a landing halfway up, then it does a 180, and goes the rest of the way up
i stopped, looked down the stairs from the landing, and i felt it getting stronger and stronger . .. then it stopped getting stronger (i guess whatever it was was at the bottom of the stairs) then the feeling JUMPED really high (i assume that it looked at me at this point)
i fingered it (best thing i could think of at that point) and ran up the stairs

one of the scariest things that has happend to me at my house

D

·
0 Posts
I hate psychics with a passion.. but that means im gonna have to start hating myself..

I've always had strange intuition and premonition. But in the past moth or so it's getting creepily active and I'm knowing things that really I shouldnt know..

Such as my teacher said his brother died 7 years ago. In my head I said, car crach probably. The teacher then siad it was in a car crash. Then in my head I said he was in the car with all those other guys died in the drunk driving accident at this certain interesection...

sure enough, the teacher then said those things..

And ive made up situations in my head and then a day or two later they happen exactly. like this one time i imagined that this big tall guy i hated got the **** kicked outta him and hed come ot school witha black eye and some one in my class would aske me about it..

sure enough, the following monday he came to school with a black eye and that exact guy in my class asked me.

·
Registered
849 Posts
lol

i stuck my middle finger at it

ghosts arent my girlfriend . .. . or your moms for that matter (i know i know, 12-year-old boy joke)

·
Banned
342 Posts
wow D_Smalls, you're a freak...j/k <3 but that's wierd...go to deathclock.com everyone and it will say when ure gonna die, but its boguse cuzz i typed my b-day as 1900 and it said I am dead........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts