Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My recent remark about Brazilians picking cocoa and making cocaine was a bit stereotypical to say the least. If I have offended any Brazilians, please PM me. Restitutions will be made in the form of PBF Points...

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
it's ok, i dont care - i can't even speak portuguese - and i've lived in america my whole life...

maybe that's why i dont care... (no points would be necessary) but thanks for being so considerate. thumup:

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Haha. Well I watched the Discovery Atlas on Brazil, and they said that in Brazil you're either a maid or someone who has a maid.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
so you send me an infraction for flaming and yet you can say something about an entire culture you know nothing about

your so hardcore
well flaming is against forum rules...and i believe he was making a joke. He wasn't makeing an intellectual statement about the culture. And for the record...the only person who is worthy of the title "hardcore" is chuck norris

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
so you send me an infraction for flaming and yet you can say something about an entire culture you know nothing about

your so hardcore
I never claimed to know anything about Brazil. I actually admitted that what little I knew came from a watching Atlas: Brazil. And the quote about house maids came from a Brazilian person's mouth, I basically gave you a loose quote.
:tup

By the way, nobody cares that you can speak another language.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I <3 Brazilian girls.

Booty.

Alpha knows what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts