Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry yall. I just dont have the time right now to reguarly keep up with the forums. I am here 2x a week max now, I am just to busy with football. I have weightlifting and film whenever I am not playing or practicing. And when I am not doing something football related I am either with chicks or doing school. So yall probably wont see me very much till football ends, which is like October. So I guess Ill just see everyone ocaisonally, just letting yall know....

·
Registered
376 Posts
man my friend plays football, and when august started we never saw him much, it kinda sucked.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah im barely on the comp anymore...usually from about 7-8:30 at the MAX, because i have school till 3:08, and then have practice from 3:30 till 6...so i won't be on a whole lot during the week

·
Registered
302 Posts
oh yeah...one question..does this mean i can temporarly take your position as the Tippmann Moderator:eek: :D

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ????????????

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
dude, i quit and it was the being i ever did:D . n more gay team, gay coaches, gay workouts. dude, it does suck that scott and bill can't do **** nemore, but i don't care. most people that play think i am the smartest kid for not playin nemoreand they wish they did the same, its pretty much al good:D

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
dude i just noticed you guys are from the same town...lol...luckly for me, the coaches i have are awesome...all of em:D

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the two coaches i liked don't even coach nemore, r new head coach is ruining the team. i bmx (kinda) still, my knees really can't take the mpact though, i still do flatland tough

·
Registered
20 Posts
im no longer on all day and all night.....:( im only on from 3:00pm to 8:00pm. i dunt do sports. the only sport i play isnt allowed at my school;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the only way I'll go to college is to play football so I think Ill stick with it. We are 2-1 and just lost to the top ranked team in the state 14-16. We gave them a run for the money and if it wasnt for a taunting call we would have won it. Oh well we will see them again in the playoffs.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
my coaches wouldve sukd cuz they used to hate me till the season started , but now they love me. anyways im really smart and everything but id still need to pay a lot for college so im gonna need sports too help me other wise ill have to rely on my school work.......and i hate hw so i dont do it:(

·
Registered
302 Posts
what position(s) you play scyman???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Enjoy life while you can. If you like playing football, then stay at it cause once you graduate and cant play anymore youll really miss it. I had to quit playing sports in highschool to work, so I could drive. I so regret it now. :(

Damn, I sound old!:eek:

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i used to play tackel-guard (mostly guard on offense) and D-end on defense (where i usually played the most). god i am glad i quit, it was soo worth it for me

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
i played end, guard, and tackle! I sat on the end of the bench guarded the water bottles and tackled anyone that tryed to touch them:p

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i used to play full back and reciever, not nemore, that was when i first started. i love not playin, i shuld have stoped a few years ago

1 - 18 of 18 Posts