Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eh?
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a CCI Phantom Stock Class and I was looking for an effective way for holding my 12 grams and 10 round tubes. Does anyone know of something I could do to hold them other than put them in my pockets? I was going to buy a 10 round tube bandolier but my local stores don't carry them. Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Nope a shotgun bandolier works but I don't know if they are available at every Canadian Walmart. Pinnacle Paintball is the best bet for pump supplies in Canada.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It's your call. I own a pack and I even have a custom vest for when I play scenarios with a stockclass marker but a shogun shell bandolier is still totally fine it isn't like a pack is going to give you +5 stockclass points. Really its the same as playing semi just figure out what you are going to shoot and need in a game and buy something to haul that loadout. Some guys will even toss the tubes in their pockets for small games just do whatever works for you.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I used to use the shotgun ammo holder but it got annoying. It will work but if you plan on playing pump a lot it will get old. They don't hold all that well and they prevent a lot of sliding. I switched to a pack because it allowed me to move so much more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts