Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have 5 different autocockers that i am turning into a pump for me and a few friends
One is a 2003 prostock
1999 box autococker
2004 Trilogy pro
Half block karnivor
1999 freeflow autococker
I need to know what would be the best pump kit for each
Pull length and pull strength both have a effect on what i need price is not a matter

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
WGP marker pricing

The premium kits are very smooth. They do not look as good as others, but they are make with good quality and smooth.

Their economy kits have a little play in them, so they are definitely not as good.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I cannot in good conscience recommend purchasing anything from Whitewolf's website. If you must do business with the man, do it through eBay.

I'd also strongly suggest purchasing your pump kits from CCM instead. They make a superior product and back it with stellar customer support.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Did Wevo even sell a sniper/'cocker pump kit?

And I don't think they actually made anything. Their Phantom undercocking kits were made by CCI.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Wevo's phantom kits had the same rod and spring as CCI's but wevo made their own pump handle which was way nicer than CCI's. They also made Cocker kits as well which I believe where the same thing as WGP original pump kits.. But I'm not 100% sure on that. I remeber seeing them on their website when it was up a running.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Are you talking about the undercocking kits with the aluminum handles that can be anodized to match? If so, I'm pretty certain that Mike made those...

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Are you talking about the undercocking kits with the aluminum handles that can be anodized to match? If so, I'm pretty certain that Mike made those...
mmm the wevo kit that i bought from them was already annoed when I bought it... Its possible Mike made it though. I bought it from the Wevo sight and it was under "Wevo under cocking pump kit." I remeber it was different from the one on CCI's website. But we're talking quite a few years ago so I could be misremembering.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
No, you're right - Wevo called the undercocking kit theirs just as TechT claims the iFit (which Python makes). As far as I'm aware, Mike makes and sells the undercocking kits.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts