Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, you all seem very knowledgeable about pump markers. I am considering buying one to try out that style of play, and so was browsing around sites. I found this on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-Sniper-Pump-Gun-Marker_W0QQitemZ7186662724QQcategoryZ16048QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

it seems like good value, and the guy's auction feedback is very good, but i was wondering if one of you could tell me the brand (he includes no info on that), and tell me if it would be worth it to bid on that gun.

Thanks very much in advance.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I wouldn't. The advantage of having a pump is that they are small and light. That thing has so much extra weight and useless stuff on it. Not worth it. If you want something inexpensive then look at pgp pistols. If your willing to drop a little cash then look into cci phantoms. Best pumps around. Newer ones cost about 120-250, but you can get old unibody ones for under $100.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
....look into cci phantoms. Best pumps around. Newer ones cost about 120-250....
De veres?

opps. Really? I always thought Phantoms costed about twice that much new.... or maybe that was the dye carters....

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Nope. I only paid 210 for mine. True stock class (12g and 10rd feed tube) w/ clear anno (silver). Once you start getting custom annos and stuff you can easily hit $300. Used once don't cost much less than new though, unless they're unibody.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts