Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read the post about pump markers teaching tactics etc. so can anybody name any good quality 350$ or less pump guns. also, which field is best in southern cali... tombstone, hollywood sports, sc village, california paintball park, proving grounds or any other suggestions thanx sincerely newb

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
With $350 you can get a VSC .45 Phantom with clear parts for $234. Then you can order your stock class harness, 10 rnd pods, and some 12 gram Co2. You would then have extra spending money too.

-Mike

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
go to archerec.com everything you need can be found there ask locals in your area what field they like best and why.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yes go to archerec. i recommend you get stock class too, it is really fun....about the fields.i live in socal. i've played at camp pendalton, mr. paintball, and pirates grove. tombstone is definatly the best place to play pump, because there are always other pumpers there. i've never actually played there though, cause it's over an 1 1/2 hours aways. camp pendalton is also pretty good. there are a bit of pumpers there, and you can find 1 or 2 usually mr.paintball isn't that good.NEVER any pumpers there and a lot of "angels and cockers are best,that's why my mom bought me one" newbs there, i jsut go there cause it on'ly about 20 minutes away and i know some people who work there. i really like pirates grove, it's got a nice cool breeze (great for playing in the summer) and the staff there are really nice. best of all there are a lot of pumpers that go there. if you go to phog. http://p080.ezboard.com/bphantomphorum75007 and to game on there have been quite a bit of pump days there lately and they are really fun. there is also a top gun pump tourney there on november......12...?.... except for maybe going to the tourney these fields are probably to far from you if you live around L.A....... i ahven't played in any of those fields like s.c. village and such since it's about 2 hrs. away ffrom me too....so.. what city do you live in?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well to be honest Id not recommend going stock at first. Just get the adaptor and U can use 12grams when U want but start by having a C/A kit. It will be hard enough learning when U have 100 balls in the hopper and dont have to thing about how many shotts Uve fired from your 12gram.

The main things U learn by playing pump is to use the advantages of the field, AIM as in hit your target, move, and aggresivity. And even if U learn a bit more agg by playing stock U learn more of the others by playing C/A.

At least according to me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
a BE blade is always fun to screw around with

i wonder how many times i've said that lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts