Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking into buying a pretty good pump, which will probably be a phantom, but that's not the point.

1. Can any pump gun use co2?
2. Do they sell any kits or anything like that to make a pump pneumatic (I think it's pneumatic, I forget.. whatever that air assisted thing is where you only have to pull the pump yourself like 1/10 of an inch, and the system-thing does the rest) lol someone help me out on this one.
3. I'm guessing a pump is out of the picture for speedball, but is there a way to make it use-able for speedball?

Just some questions..
thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for more practical use should I get the normal phantom or stock class... can I use a normal hopper and regular CO2 tank on a stock class phantom? or do I have to pick which one to buy..

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
buy a stock class phantom. Then if you want to use a hopper you can get a spyder feedneck (old style) and bolt it on. You can also put a regular co2 tank on a stock class phantom. You just have to remove the 12g adaptor. And yes you can use a pump in speedball. Pump speedball is almost all I play any more.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i have heard of pneumatically assisted pumps. i know nothing about them though. hmm, i am seriously considering a phantom now. i have a shutter at the moment and am sick and tired of it. im gonna be working a couple jobs over the summer so ill have plenty of money hopefully. i was wondering about the t-stock and l-stock. i really like having something there resting on my arm and keeping the marker stable, and w/o a tank there, i was thinking about a stock. any suggestions/comments? thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
T-stock is key, helps out a lot, definitly pick up one of those....make sure its telescoping also.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jimmeh said:
T-stock is key, helps out a lot, definitly pick up one of those....make sure its telescoping also.
Yeah i want to get a t-stock, so pricey tho, probaby worth it tho,

·
Registered
186 Posts
If your looking to save money, take your time when looking to buy used...I bought a Black VSC phantom(clear thing over breech, 15 round tube), tubes and caps, 3.5oz tank, Detent Rings, T-stock, 3 boxes of 12 grams, manuel, velocity changer, barrel condom for $265 shipped, just gotta check like 3 times a day.

Or buy new from Wevo, CCI or WWA. I'm still gonna buy some stuff from Wevo, already lost the red detent ring.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts