Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Special Ops paintball has vests that you can customize for 10 rnd tubes and 12 grams only. However they cost a bundle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you can always make one yourself, you can customise it the way you want it and it'll be cheaper, besides, it's not that hard, just get an old vest and sew on some bungie loops, thats wat i did

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
what about a 10 round tube sleeve that goes on a tank? Anybody know where I can find one of those. I'd perfer to switch my pump from its crappy mini-hopper to a feedtube.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ronin makes a vest as well as the sleave ones mainly for your wrist but they work on a tank I guess. The ronin gear one I have wasn't 100 bucks I dont' remember how much it was.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is this what you meant by a harness that goes on your tank? I use a wrist harness like that one. I tested it on some of my tanks and it fits around a 20oz tank and a 9oz tank but the 4oz is too small and my 68/4500 is too big. I hope this is what you were looking for.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Is this what you meant by a harness that goes on your tank? I use a wrist harness like that one. I tested it on some of my tanks and it fits around a 20oz tank and a 9oz tank but the 4oz is too small and my 68/4500 is too big. I hope this is what you were looking for.
Yeah, that's sorta what I was thinking. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem, and I've been around a while, but I've never seen 9 grams like the_real_kaz mentioned, what are they? Even a quick google search didn't turn up anything. Did he just mean 12 grams?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can find 9 grams. The cylinder is a brass colour and are mostly for air cans that use co2 (air-soft too but don't quote me). But I think most air-cans these days use 16 gram cartridges.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can find a lot of SC harnesses at Doro Paintball, but they're all a little overpriced IMO. Did a lot of searching and found the Ronin suspenders, and wrist changers <30 for all three plus shipping, but that was awhile ago, so I don't remember right off where that was. >.>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts