Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Looks like its got that old style spyder grip and everything. Maybe its that kingman hammer I know nothing about.

·
Registered
53 Posts
haha my brother had that gun, i forget what it is, its a PMI oldschool , i duno, but its broken.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
half_past_dead said:
man you should sell that hammer to me, :naughty
EDIT: oh never mind that action ended about 8 days ago

Thats not my gun but its the exact one...and the guy doesnt know either lol i still have mine though debating on what to do with it

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
It looks likethe old PMI pumps we used to use "back in the day." Man I can remember when we would hold the trigger and pump like crazy to get like 3 BPS and think we owned the field... LOL!

Those wehre teh days when the semi's were starting to come out and we thought that was cheating...

Ahhh memories...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i played with it the other day, the first time ive played with a pump for about 5 years..its something youve got to get used to lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi there

its a Hammer , looks like a Hammer A(Aluminium). The Grip Frame is not P(Plastic) , it is A. Right? Than its an older Hammer but it is the better one. there are a lot of manufactors who copy the Hammer too. Than its called Thunderbolt and so on. But its still the parts of a Kingman Hammer.
Today a Hammer A is rare and the people search fot it. Hold it and take care of it.
Here in Ebay Germany a Hammer A is seldom sold , but then they pay more than 100€(about 115$) for a used Gun (only Gun)
Gonzales

1 - 17 of 17 Posts