Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog of 10 years which I have had since I was 6 and was big part of me (I'm getting his name tattoo'd later in life, he is a big part of my life) died last week. He had a tumor the size of a soccer ball that was eating at his lungs, liver, and kidneys. We had to put him down and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done... And tonight, when I get home from work my mom has a present for me, two puppies. The mom and the other sibling were hit by a car and someone who has 8 indoor dogs took them in but couldn't keep them. My mom saw em at Wal Mart and took them, they are Australian Shepards and look full blood.

Now PbF, what do I name them?

Pictures!!!

Btw, when I saw them I layed it to em straight. They can never and will never replace my Shiloh, but I will however still love them.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*****es. That shouldn't be *'d out! Its not even a bad word when used like that! :dodgy:

And please, no sandals.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I had an assuie. He was a red. They're a very energetic dog and need space and activity. Very smart and can learn all types of tricks. Definitely can be protective though. He was a fun dog and liked to stay close.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
That black and white one is baller as hell.
You could name the black one Baller. Some other names I have thought about naming stuff were Crash, or Snag.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I named em Aussie (blue one) and Sydney (brown). But I just call the brown one dingo.

And they are VERY energetic! Way more than my golden used to be...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
And they are VERY energetic! Way more than my golden used to be...
yea, that doesn't stop. Trust me, mine didn't calm down for at least 5 years or more.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lame, your's have tails :dodgy:

here's mine, he died about 2 years ago now I think.

Yea, our vet told us alot of people nub them, we don't think we're gonna though.

And thats a lot fluffier than I thought they get. Damn.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Yea, our vet told us alot of people nub them, we don't think we're gonna though.

And thats a lot fluffier than I thought they get. Damn.
got him from a breeder.

He's in his winter coat :hug:

Great loyal dog though, just got to get used to them wanting to be around and DO something. They're not exactly attention whores they just want to stay busy. Ours ended up gnawing on his legs if we left him alone for long periods of time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts