Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Very merry birthday.

hehe. But yea dude, you've always been pretty tight.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
thanks guys.

tippmannfronter said:
I got a SPECIAL present for you! hahaha
i hope its not brown.

well, its been a decent birthday....my truck got broke into, but they didnt take my wallet (with 3 debit cards in it), only took the change out of the glove box. i broke my halo, now i need a new board for it. got sick and couldnt go play PB like i had planned.....sounds bad right? wrong...i got $500 from my mom (well, actually, she released me from having to pay her 500 that i borrowed a couple months ago). i got some c5 knee pads. and the best present ive ever got (aside from secks)...a hitachi 60" LCD monitor projection tv.

D

·
0 Posts
happy birthday man.

sounds like an interesting day. go out and celebrate? or just relax and share it with the family?

·
Registered
416 Posts
hahaha somebody noticed

yeah i havent been on or posting much lately mainly because school has been an issue, but expect me to be posting more in a few weeks because grades have slowly been going up.

congrats onesikpup

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
yeah sounds sweet

have a good one

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
Hahahahah no its not brown...

so, is it tubular?

D_Smalls said:
happy birthday man.

sounds like an interesting day. go out and celebrate? or just relax and share it with the family?
the party will be in a few weeks, at an yet to be determined bar, when the cash flow recovers from buying the tv.....i laid around the house all day and didnt do crap. everybody waited on me hand and foot (cuz i made them....well, sorta...).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts