Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning on getting a regulator for my 98c, but the only one avaible to me at the moment is the Pure Energy Vertical Regulator for $50 which Im willing to spend money on. Im not exactly sure how to install it but Ive heard about a vertical adapter you need. If anyone has any pics (especially), links, a quick rundown on how to install the regulator or feedback would be appreciated.

ps: I plan on getting my tank anti-siphoned to crackdown on C02 use.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
I would personal get the Palmerstablizer for a 98 because it works off Co2 and compressed air better then most of the other ones that are on the market

And you can get them for around $40 or less if you know were to look

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mortisdeum said:
I would personal get the Palmerstablizer for a 98 because it works off Co2 and compressed air better then most of the other ones that are on the market

And you can get them for around $40 or less if you know were to look
And where would one look for a 40$ stab????

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just paid 115 for mine but i got a gauge with it for an a-5

·
Registered
201 Posts
you really don't need a reg...if you get an hpa tank they are all usually preset at 850 psi...tippmanns run at around 800 psi so you will do just fine...my gun works perfectly well without a regulator

·
Registered
533 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
you really don't need a reg...if you get an hpa tank they are all usually preset at 850 psi...tippmanns run at around 800 psi so you will do just fine...my gun works perfectly well without a regulator
"need" is different from "justified want" :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
skapunkin said:
"need" is different from "justified want" :)
why spend the money when you can get something else? thumup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
why spend the money when you can get something else? thumup:
CO2 VS HPA - I dunno. I prefer the shape/size CO2 tanks. HPA is the cleaner easier route but I always though the tanks were awkward.

·
Registered
201 Posts
skapunkin said:
CO2 VS HPA - I dunno. I prefer the shape/size CO2 tanks. HPA is the cleaner easier route but I always though the tanks were awkward.
i wasn't even talking about co2 or hpa...i was just saying you don't need to spend the money on a reg cuz you don't need one with a tippmann

·
Registered
533 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
i wasn't even talking about co2 or hpa...i was just saying you don't need to spend the money on a reg cuz you don't need one with a tippmann
I hear you. You don't need it for the Tippman, but it still cleans up your guns overall performance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts