Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
As many of you know I am getting into more and more the pump scene. I have been playing stock class for about a year now, and this came along so I had to get it. Takes me back to the day of using my PMI out in the woods... Pump Goodness with a semi-like paint supply. The best of both worlds..

Center Feed
45 frame
Vertical Air w/new Gas through Grip
Gauge on Back
Acrylic Pump
L-Stock
Custom MFDPS Tank Ring Mod.
9oz tank
DOP Easy on/off with macro setup
MFDPS Custom Hopper Clamp Mod.
200round Hopper
14" Barrel
8" Barrel
Detent Ring Kit

Rate away..

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like it a lot. i've been thinking about getting a center feed body for my phantom, but i've been using it less and less as tourney paintball is taking over my life. maybe get a different gas through, i dont like the existing one. not a fan of the tank hanging from the L stock as it seems awkward (balance thrown off) and hard to dive with. with that said....9.5/10.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
oooo pretty.......10/10. Only suggestion is get the tank ring annoed to match.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet

Not bad at all, the pink says "I'm in the woods and i dont care is you can see me" :dodgy:
All it needs now is the Malabio Stacy Barrel Bag and i'll take 2.

But really, that is pretty danm sweet:ninja:

·
Registered
159 Posts
so i was parooosing the search engines for links off my keywords .. lol and found this thread.. and i was like.. lol thats my phantom :)

It was a fun thing to put together.. and to the guy who said hanging the tank woudl be unballanced.. with the hopper full or empty you could hold the gun with one finger on the back of the trigger frame and its perfectly balanced.. i put alot of work in that beaut.. I have a Blue/black acid wash exact copy of that one for sale if anyone is interested.. by far the most fun i had this season was with these guns . That one i built for my wife.. and once she got used to the pump idea she loved it.. nothing like one balling kids who shoot like 12bps at you lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts