Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you pyros out there lets hear your experiences and formulas. Earlyer today i took 2in pvc pipe, cut a length of about four inches. Capped the one end (with primer and cement) filled it with flash powder an put the other end cap and fuse in. Light it an ran...that was a pretty big bang. Now post your stuff up

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea man today im buying a tub of pyrodex and a bunch of pvc. Should be nice n fun :D

i only wish i ordered some calcium carbide off ebay a few weeks ago so i could make some acetyline and fill balloons with it.. along with some pure oxygen, of course

D

·
0 Posts
lowtryz and i have made a couple molotovs... those were sweet, cept the first almost lit him on fire...

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah I recently went on a school trip and my friend brought his addidas spray and I had my lighter on me so later that night we got really,really bored so we got a huge flame goin' right over this one kid who was sleeping's head. I t was pretty sweet
:D **flamethrower** :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
oh we used to light stuff on fire in P.E with the kids' axe and crap, oh it was fun, and one time we ran up to some grl and told her this kids arm was on fire, and she ran cause she was scared. (we put a bunch of cologne then lit it up.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
a few weeks ago my older brother walked outside and he runs into my room yelling at me there is htis huge spider nest. so we go out and look at it and we took one of those tiki torches and we lit it on fire, but it was stuck to a tree, and the branch lit on fire but we got it out before it got really bad. and then i remember at a bar mitzvah we took the candles and lit the steak on fire and the guy made us wait outside...

·
Registered
416 Posts
I got sollidox, calcium carbide, tnt--derivative based, still tri-nitro-toulene, thermite, I got a couple nitro recipes (hell no) and carbon tet based, desiel fertilizer, um and about 6 ways to manufacture weapon grade napalm.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
today me and my cousin lit a bunch of matches and I did flip tricks over it on my skateboard. I burned a bunch of sugar packets at a really fancy restraunt. I threw lit matches at my cousin. not many explosions just fires, once I get back to cali me and my friend are gonna get some fire crackers and light stuff up

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
ok, here's some fun...if you can get your hands on some good ol' fashion m80's (back before they turned m80's into pussy fireworks) get a few pieces of break, and beat it into a dough with a little bit of milk to make it wet, then wrap the m80 in the dough. go to a lake or stream, and start feeding the fish little bits of bread, and then eventually, once there is a lot of fish there, light the m80, and drop in into the water. the fish'll have about a .05 second migrain. it's evil, yes, but damn...

**also, if you can't find classic m80's, make your own. i could go on about how to do that, but my methods are really dangerous, i don't really know how to make any safe waterproof fireworks.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
you wont bring out anything with bread (cept maybe a few sunfish) youd have to chum the area with real chum like chicken blood and worms and stuff. then in like 10 minutes when theres lotsa fishies (a lot less time if its sunfish) youd be able to take out like 40 square feet of fish in the watr because water doesn't compress and all that energy slams the fish like a hammer

thats mean though :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts