·
Registered
1,139 Posts
wasn't the movie i saw, i saw some guy scare another guy

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Those aren't "speed ball tippmann's" either... Full auto uncapped isn't field legal. thumup:
heheh, when showing off the max bps of a gun you never use legal settings silly :hug:

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I'm suprised at how good the A-5 actually looks without that abomination that Tippmann calls the Cyclone Feed. Seeing those videos kinda makes me want to go pick up one of those setups and play some milsim. :dodgy:

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you look a the movie, are they using CO2? It seems that they are, look at there end of there barrels, theres that white smoke/snow, whatever its called. 26BPS with CO2, yikes, freeze-time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
GvegasPB said:
If you look a the movie, are they using CO2? It seems that they are, look at there end of there barrels, theres that white smoke/snow, whatever its called. 26BPS with CO2, yikes, freeze-time.
but if you notice in the german video where they did use co2, they had on a remote... the remote works as an anti-siphon and as long as their tank is sitting in a pack or on the ground w/ teh valve facing upwards they won't freeze their guns. looked like it was cold where they were too lol.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's Germany. You expect it to have a climate like Hawaii? :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts