Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey from a local store i can get a q-loader for 109.99 canadian.. is this right? i thought they were 300 $ to buy. this is where i see the q-loader ( http://www.*************.ca/product_info.php/cPath/157_41_216/products_id/679 ) i was tihnking of getting a new hopper for my gun but maybe a q-Loader would be better scince i dont spray paint. how are q-loaders run? Electric battery or hook up to air somehow.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Posting other sites won't work, as you can see it was blocked out. This forum is sponsored by xpaintball.com, we can't advertise anyone else.

As for the Q-loader, there's a reason they're so cheap... it's because no one buys them.

The operate by spring tension, which you have to wind for each and every pod you use, every time you fill it up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i can see why speed ballers dont use em cuase they are 100 round clips. but for those who go though 500 rounds a day they would work fine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
drktamer said:
Posting other sites won't work, as you can see it was blocked out. This forum is sponsored by xpaintball.com, we can't advertise anyone else.

As for the Q-loader, there's a reason they're so cheap... it's because no one buys them.

The operate by spring tension, which you have to wind for each and every pod you use, every time you fill it up.
When you fill the pod it winds itself as you are filling. thumup:
Great thing for woodsball/senario, but with the 100 rnd cap they don't seem the thing for a mid or back player. Front maybey.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Azhrathon said:
When you fill the pod it winds itself as you are filling. thumup:
Great thing for woodsball/senario, but with the 100 rnd cap they don't seem the thing for a mid or back player. Front maybey.
You... still have to wind the balls in by hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts