Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was thinking of getting a Q-loader for my mag. i was wondering if they wobble alot on the gun or are they really stable like after screwing in a air tank? two different setups i was thinking of doing

or

i jsut wont want it to wabble around and jiggle when I run with it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i cracked mine once trying to tighten it down so it wouldnt wobble, because none of the metal attachment things really fit my reg good... good thing theres a lifetime warranty :cool:

if you have an on/off and like to turn your air off between games, it can unscrew your reg if it isnt on tight. iono if that will do anything, i suppose it could pull the hose out though and you lose whatevers in the pod...

·
Registered
506 Posts
To be honest...do use expensive tourney paint. Draxxus and BlackOps from Armotech is what they recommend. Basically anything with a thick shell. I used RPS premium a weekend back and it cracked like 2 of my first 5 shots.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've used the Q on my 98C for a while. It's tucked under the barrel and works great. The biggest prob it has for breaking paint is cheap paint, and too many pre-winds on the magazine.
Other than the initial settings it works like a dream. It's fast and quiet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts