Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, i want to upgrade my hopper on my c98 so it can keep up with my response trigger spam. I was thinking at first, "Electric hopper ftw!" and then i said, "Wait, batteries suck... and i have a tippmann! Cycloe feed!" and then i said to myself, "Qloader? wtf is that thing?" So which should i get in your opinions. Also take in mind the following:

1. I'm a lefty so a) my stock is right and bugs the hell out of me and b) cyclone feed and electric hoppers would get in my way. I don't know if a qloader would.

2. i have know i dea what a qloader does, can someone describe how it works and what benefits and disadvantages come with it?

Edit: if i do get a qloader does anyone know where i could find a cover for it? or can they come colored? Or... what?

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Great Questions

Alright a q-loader is the fastest loader ever mad, i believe it uses a spring to expel balls out of a podlike tube. now it would not get in the way beacause of the way it sits, under the side of the gun below the directly under the barrell, so you could use it as a foregrip. It works like this. think of a tornado the swirl it creates now think of this in a tube explelling balls on the other end. If you want more info go to
www.qloader.com. Some advantages are no more batteries, fast load rate, almost impossible to chop a ball. Some disadvatages are it is heavy, a big target for others, and well a small capacity of 120. I know you are a lefty but in my opinion, go with a power-feen hopper. I have a magna and a halo v35 with rip and they both treat me just fine.
i can't realize i wrote that much. They do not come colored and you cant put anything on it. srry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts