Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
BROTHERHOOD PAINTBALL
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the early stages of du diligence on opening a new & the only field in the Quad Cities. Our only field MVP did not reopen for the 2014 season, it was a really small limited field. I'm thinking Chicago Style paintball field. I lived in Chicago til 2011, been in the Quads for 3 years. I co-own a 25 man scenario paintball team "The Brotherhood Paintball" & started "Dog Soldiers Paintball" in 2007. I've played paintball in Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan & Ohio. Have big vision for the field, need to pull everything together with the land, finances & investors. I will keep this thread updated as we progress.

Steve
DOG 2
Co-Founder
Brotherhood Paintball Team
brotherhoodpaintballteam.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been a QC paintballer for 15+ years, I even worked for Total Paintball. My advice is simple, Indoor air-ball & a woods field. Total Paintball didn't have woods, MVP didn't have indoor. I played paintball here when QC paintball was at its prime. We had Total Paintball, MVP, Ducks Blind, & Green Valley Paintball/Team Products Paintball(about a hour drive). Competition was good, they were all breeding players. My friends and I are waiting to see what you do, you do good & we'll give you $68-$70 a case, you don't & we'll keep driving to Paintball Explosion and other Chicago area fields. Good Luck! I hope to have good paintball here again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts