• Extreme Rage Overdrive

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is getting a motorrized hoppeer and he wants to know which is better, Viewloader Quantum, or Extreme Rage Over DRive, any ideas? and dont tell me he should just get a more expensive one, those arent answers, ther just lame excuses to post something.

·
Registered
521 Posts
If he doesnt want to spend that much just buy a gravity feed hopper. Because quantums are: always on, ridiculosly(sp?) loud, slower than gravity feed, chop paint because its always on, and only hold 140 balls. (Its not always on like when you put a battery in it spins till its dead, its just doesnt have an eye or, sound recognition)

Used(or new) revvy or reloaderII is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
lol neither of those, this kid at the field last time i went had an overdrive, and god that thign would just spin forever nonstop. it was crazy annoying, everyone was staring at him and stuff.

quantum=overdrive

get a revlution 12v xboard, or a reloader 2, those are the 2 best ways to go. (until u go into high end with the eggs, halo's, reloader b's, and q's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dont get any of them they barrly even help feed faster Save up for a little more and get A Egg or Halo B

·
Banned
412 Posts
if your friend is tight on money pm me and ask me were to get a revvy with xboard for around $29 but if he can spend a lil more tell him to get an egg for $59 or a halo for $99 you can get a used halo for around $70 on ebay but if you get it off the nation it will be cheaper but more likely to be nr if you dont know who youre dealing with.....and on ebay make sure the feedback is 100% positive if its lower its too risky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts