Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well i went woodsballing about a week ago. I was gonna run a pod threw my hopper cuz i was bored. Well i turn the hopper on nuting happens. Take the paintballs out try again nuttin happens. Change the battery nutting happens. The old battery was almost fully charged after woodsball cuz i used my gravity most of the time. So im thinking that battery should have life left. Take it off put it on my imagine nutting happens. So not only does the Quatum not work the Battery doesnt work. The only thing i can think of is it was freezing and there was alot of snow and a lil got in my hopper. So im thinking the snow melted and got into the electric parts of the hopper? I need help :(. Ive only used this hopper one time b4 woodsball. If its broken my parents r gonna kill me =(

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i opened it up and found water inside. This feeds faster then my gravity thanks to cockerkid who told me a mod. I was right the snow melted and got inside

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha. Well i didnt close the lid fully and sum poured out. So i picked em up and there was sum snow on em :). Well i just emailed viewloader saying i got a defective quatum that doesnt work and that i dont have the recuit from dicks so i cant brg it back.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
One rule you should always follow, if paint is on the ground, it doesnt belong in your gun. It causes nothing but trouble.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k i devised a plan. Since i dont have the box i cant brg it back to dicks sporting goods. So wut im gonna do is go there buy a new one take the motor out of that one. Put it on the quatum i have now then put the broken motor on the new one and brg the new one back. Then im gonna trade my friend my quatum and 10 bucks for his revvy.

Btw my dad bought the hopper for me i didnt pick it out.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude im not losing any money buying the new quatum. im buying it taking the working motor off it puting it on my other quatum and then brging back the new one wit a broken motor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts