Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the thread is self explanitory. Who here likes the best band in the world? And if you do whats your fav song/s by them?

Under pressure
dead on time
bohemiem rapsody
fat bottemed girls
let me entertain you

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ive been listening to them since i was about 4 (dad got me into them) we will rock you was my favorite song for the longest time...now bohemian rhapsody is.

352 Posts
queens a good band

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I was SO excited when I found out Queen was coming to Buffalo (about an hour away). I couldn't wait to get home and buy tickets. Then when I got home, I remembered Freddie was dead... =(

I love Queen, but without Freddie...It's just not the same.

-Jin

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jinjiro said:
I was SO excited when I found out Queen was coming to Buffalo (about an hour away). I couldn't wait to get home and buy tickets. Then when I got home, I remembered Freddie was dead... =(

I love Queen, but without Freddie...It's just not the same.

-Jin
I agree, some of the tribute bands are good but without freddie...Its just not queen. Heh, my mom got me into classic rock and when freddie died she actully started crying from what she told me.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Freddie was the voice of Queen and the musical genius behind it. Now that he's gone, Queen just isn't queen anymore.

Freddie literally and figuratively put the Queen in Queen

·
Registered
449 Posts
Best band in the world? I think Led Zeppelin takes that title.

Queen is deffinataly one of the greatest.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Nah, I dont like Led that much. IDK why. There ok. DONT KILL ME! *cowers*

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
why does everyone think led zeppelin is so great... i have lost respect for them ever since i saw this whole article about how jimmy page ripped off blues artists.. you listen to these blues songs, and the listen to the led zeppelin version, theres hardly a difference, if no difference at all. the lyrics were even changed and re-written similarly... its kind of weak to find that out. i dont even really listen to led zeppelin that much.

but pink floyd is better than queen and led zeppelin.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Wow, Im happy. Queen is comign to nassu! w00t. gonna go see that for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts