·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
8.5/10

The goldmember bolt adds like 1-2 pods more efficiency. Maybe a new trigger and reg.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8.5/10

The goldmember bolt adds like 1-2 pods more efficiency. Maybe a new trigger and reg.
To my knowledge there isn't any aftermarket triggers out for the quest, but I may be wrong. I don't know about the reg yet, since I haven't shot the gun.

I don't really need any extra modes yet.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probably take more pictures of it outside tomorrow if it's sunny.

So far I found out that it has a bad noid harness so if the noid wires are in a certain position it will not allow it to activate.

Thankfully I found a place where it works, so i have it set up right now........YAYS!!!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
noid works, just tried it out today. 8/10

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
9/10 i love quests. I understand ur frustration with the unimount. I have one. I find no point in them even putting the on/off on there.. I like the feel of where it puts tank tho.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
9/10 i love quests. I understand ur frustration with the unimount. I have one. I find no point in them even putting the on/off on there.. I like the feel of where it puts tank tho.

yeah too bad he stole his cp rail and on/off from me while I was asleep so he has them and I have the uni-mount :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts