Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that most fields will not allow full auto markers, but will they allow a marker that can change firing modes?

For example, my spyder imagine can shoot semi auto, 3 burst, 6 burst, and full auto.

Would they allow me to play as long as i keep my gun on semi auto?

Sorry for my noob questions.

thanx,
M0ng00se

·
Registered
306 Posts
yes it will be fine.. and if the did make a bid deal about it you could just take the jumper off, so it has no way of going auto...

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Actually, most fields dont allow full-auto markers, but as long as you talk to the ref, usually, they'll let you use it anyway. Most of the time though, you can fire at a higher rate of fire with semi-auto, so it's only for the lazy people anyway.

·
Registered
367 Posts
No, fully-auto is not allowed at any good paintballin places.This would destroy paintballin.
ANy ways theres a little thing You can take out of the gun so it can only shoot semi.I try to fing some pics.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Never seen a field around here say anything about recballers with ramping or full-auto guns, as long as they chrono at the field speed then its pretty much do whatever you want. I know I have seen people play with a DM in uncapped full-auto before and nobody said anything. (although they used up all their paint fairly quickly and went home)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I used to be head referee at www.paintballinvasion.com

The basic field rules were:

-The Standard Safety Stuff (masks, barrel covers, dont shoot in staging area)
-Chrono below 300
-No full auto
-Don't shoot the referee (I can personally tell you that wearing a BatCape as a referee is asking to be shot)

Even if the full auto bit does seem silly, most fields don't allow it.

So check with the field to see what their rules are, because the rules differ from field to field.

So check out what the specific field's rules are, and then respect those rules.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts