Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, first of all, regardless of what i say, im not bringing down speedball, and this does not mean i like speedball because i do but..
how does everyone like speedball basically when scenerio is like war which is awesome its like vietnam (btw i think this is what its lik im having my first in march, but i bet it is like war right?).. well im get a defiant and ill be playing woodsball as well and ima use this gun in the scenerio game.. if its allowed what do u think would be the best/coolest fire mode to use : full auto, 3 shot, 6 shot, or semi auto (with chaos chip so i can shoot about 18)...and also, do u think i should only use these modes when fooling around with friends and joking around, or should i just use semi basically .. ?
Last question: a previous post said to bring a tent.. why would u bring a tent do people sleep during the games or something or did this person not know what he was talking about? and if u can, can u like go into peoples tents and shoot them up? haha thatd be awesome to wake em up with a paintball lol
thanx -

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
i use three round, or auto responce on my e-grip, all depends how you want to play. Also how much paint you want to spray. Also, usually most scenario games make it so you cant shoot in tents, cause few sleep in a mask.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts