Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found something weird the other day, so did Snake.

You wonder as we still have our post counts, yet there are no forums. weird, but the posts are still there. leading to me believing this is some sort of prank. this is evidence

click my profile. top left it should say "Search for all posts by this user"

as you see if u go back a few pages, all the old posts and threads are there, in their forums. surprising isnt it.

and what else is weird, is that Skurge and Boss are still not admins. why would they be kept out of this, why are they not able to help out. Mybe cobra has to hide this because going through admin tools would reveal the prank.

i believe all he did was hide those forums. otherwise skurge and boss would have their powers, and they wouldent be there.

what is cobra hiding that the other admins cant find out?

i call upon you all to investigate.

-Alex aka Pb_200
PBF Investigator

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I actually just detailed this and a lot of other stuff in a PM to spud...

Spud, post it if you want, I'm too lazy.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
well......

as for the "de-admin-age," i duno.

but i have heard that only the front page of the forums was deleted..... and during the prank, u could jsut type "paintballforum.com/lounge.php" or sumtin like that, and still be able to post and stuff, and supposedly there were people doing this.

interesting.....

sorry if u dont understand. if u dont, let me know, i will try harder to explain it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Its possible but most likely the hacker(Avanters) is running the forum and is really screwing everything up!

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BAURblades said:
but i have heard that only the front page of the forums was deleted..... and during the prank, u could jsut type "paintballforum.com/lounge.php" or sumtin like that, and still be able to post and stuff, and supposedly there were people doing this.
yes but the lounge was all that was able to access. and it wasd here when the forums were "recovered", but nothing else could be, even though going through a persons profile i could find every old thread/post by the user.

·
Registered
230 Posts
autocockerocker said:
Hah hah advanters is takeing over pbforum.
The whole thread thing has to do with the backup still being linked from the database or something. The forums were reset but our post counts weren't (you'de be pissed if they were). So they decided to just start fresh with a new set of forums for now.

And there are places to report hacks, wich is what has been done. If they restore a full backup then they will have no proof what so ever. So they have to keep it at it's current state.

Cobra "supposedly" knows avantars from the real world;) . While he doesn't know the other two admins, so he trusts avantars more, just to be on the safe side untill everything is figured out he removed them from power.

but I still think this is a gay prank. I mean who would title the autococker forum, autocockers ( and friends). Mark isn't that lame is he? Wich leaves me to believe that to make us all shut up mark used the super moderator hack to give avantars all of his power from when he was admin. But just give him a different name and call him a mod so he wouldn't show up as an admin.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
well, assuming avanters is the hacker.....

then he proll would have like banned all the admin's ip addresses.

cobra would have then tried to make an effort to come to the forums on a diff comp, with a diff ip. it just dosnt make sense that avanters would be able to do it himself, and cobra or other admins trying to contact us...... or even for cobra to contact the mods via aim, so avanters couldnt have done it by himself.

then there is the whole picture thing in the sticky with cobra and his dad, how would avanters get that..... unless he hacked cobras comp....

and the fbi crap is all screwed up..... dont know where to start.

·
Registered
898 Posts
If it is indeed a practical joke, it sucks and it probably took a lot of time and effort.....which makes it suck worse.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Avantars still has all of the admin powers. Mark tried to bullsh!t us. That's why all of this gay crap keeps popping up on this forum. Cockers ( and friends). WTF, mark own's a cocker so he wouldn't put something lame like that. SOOOOoooo, it's avantars and mark just used the super mod hack to make him a moderator and give him all of the admin priveliges.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Raiden said:

Cobra "supposedly" knows avantars from the real world;) .

i asked avanters this and he denied it...... but i too thought he said that in one of his posts.... hence the reason i asked him.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts