Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Question for A-5

929 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  A5Gunner 
#1 ·
What Barrell should I go for that is under $50.
What is the best paintballs under $50.
What is the best Expansion chamber under $50.
Is it worth the money for a Double blade trigger.
I play speedball.

Play safe have fun,
:cool:

#2 ·
j&j ceramic= $45 (good barrel for a cheap price)
best paint=umm $50 a case is gonna be tough for good paint, but Big Ball is good stuff for cheap.
expansion chamber= mine in a standard tippmann brand. good quality, only $45.
all depends what you play man. if your a back guy, i'd say get the double blade. But middle or front man, you shouldnt have to. If anything just buy an E-grip, if you have the money. Good for any position.

#3 ·
ARagingRebel said:
j&j ceramic= $45 (good barrel for a cheap price)
best paint=umm $50 a case is gonna be tough for good paint, but Big Ball is good stuff for cheap.
expansion chamber= mine in a standard tippmann brand. good quality, only $45.
all depends what you play man. if your a back guy, i'd say get the double blade. But middle or front man, you shouldnt have to. If anything just buy an E-grip, if you have the money. Good for any position.
Ya. What he said. :D

#4 ·
Barrel - J&J Ceramic
Paint - Whatever fits your barrel and is a well known brand. Try some Draxxus or Diablo.
Expansion Chamber - ACI Sub-Zero 4 or 6-stage, Tippmann expansion chamber

If you really want a blade double trigger then go for it, it will help you shoot faster. But then again so will a regular double trigger.

#7 ·
I absolutelly LOVE my 14-inch whisper barrel.
The guy I bought my gear from gave it to me too and I was gonna sell it until I tested it when playing with my friends one time.

I could hit the same spot (or atleast within an inch) at about 120 ft. with about 7 of 10 shots and it was windy.
Now I'm never gona sell it as long as I'm still using my A-5

#10 ·
MR. Marsullus said:
Do Not get "Big Ball" from Wal-Mart/K-mart Etc.

9 out of 10 times i have gotten this, i wasnt impressed. For a few bucks more you can get menace from a paintball store.
dude, i never buy any paint from walmart/ or kmart. Or i use my knife and tear the bags open to check the condition of the balls. Works for me usually, i dont get bad paint. But i live in "prison city" soo no one really cares if you open the bags and check the contents before you buy.

#11 ·
To answer your questions..

What Barrell should I go for that is under $50. : Lapco Bigshot for less more than $50 Dye Ultraltie
What is the best paintballs under $50.: Draxxus Midnight around $45-50 BEST PAINT FOR PRICE! Then Draxxus Blaze both are pretty even blaze is just a little more in cost.
What is the best Expansion chamber under $50.
Is it worth the money for a Double blade trigger.: Not really just get the regular Tippmann Double Trigger, I put one on my A5 and it is a lot more comfortable and can make it shoot 3-4 more bps in my opinion.

Have fun with your A5! :) It's a great gun I love mine.

I am a back player I am actually going to be using it in a few beginner tournaments!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.