Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy an item off ebay, but I don't have a paypal account. But from what I know, if I put a bid on an item and they want paypal, I can use my credit card through paypal without an account, correct?

·
No user title
273 Posts
I would suggest just getting a PayPal account. They don't cost anything and it's really easy to transfer funds between paypal and your bank account. It just takes some time (a few days) to verify your account and process your funds.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I don't feel safe with my bank account being saved on their database. I signed up for paypal, and they allow you to use the credit card for payment. No need to put my bank account on their site, or having to wait for it to be verifed :) So I'm all good now :)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Paypal is far safer than handing out your credit card number to some shady ebay store. I'd get a paypal account and just use it from now on. Besides, if you get scammed, there's no better (and faster) way of getting your money back.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
NYY said:
Paypal is far safer than handing out your credit card number to some shady ebay store. I'd get a paypal account and just use it from now on. Besides, if you get scammed, there's no better (and faster) way of getting your money back.
yep, it is a very safe and trustworthy site, even with your bank account.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts