Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just geting into serious play. I bought a new electic Diablo Mongoose and want a hopper that can keep up with the 12-18 bps rate.

I got about 50 bucks to spend. Force Feed would be nicer.

Any suggestions?

~A~L~

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well since im 16 finding a used halo would be extremely hard. Ebay would be almost pointless because no one in my family likes paint ball and my brother wouldnt see the point in getting a " 80 dollar piece of plastic" (His words)

So im bassicly looking for something brand new.

~A~L~

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I go no >insert random cuss word here< what you just said.

Something about a halo being better than an eggy

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I annoying yet? Not up to the lingo yet.

Whats an egg?

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
lol, it's cool.

An Egg is a name we say when we are talking about an eVLution II loader. It's in the shape of an egg. What I'm saying is, is that your best bet on getting a good loader is buying a used Halo B seeing as how they are some of the best loaders around.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Is it the Mongoose with the eyes installed? If so, you could pick up a used VL Revvy for about $25 or less, and it would probably suit your needs. A new revvy costs about $50 I believe, depending on where you're buying.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WIth my luck theres no eyes. And is there a way to install some? It is brand new though.

Once i get my income tax return im going to the shop im getting my gun from and test out some different hoppers. Ill go from there.

Thanks alot everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts