Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have never played scenerio, I play tourney ball. I have a question that has been bothering me for a while. In the huge 24+ hour games how do you eat/drink with your mask on? Do you like go in some room or something? I don't get it.

:shrug:

Thanks,
Damon

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snip3r said:
Ive always wondered like...if you could ball 24hrs...and like camp out and get shot while sleepin and ****...
haha same

·
Registered
489 Posts
at Dday it was like, you could leave gameplay whenever, get some more paint and air or eat or what ever you had to do, then you just walk down to the re isertion point go in. Re-insertions were every 15 min. or so.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
The way scenarios work (and this is speaking from experience) is that reinsertion is usually every 15-20 minutes.

-Play
-Break for food
-Play
-Dinner break before night game
-Night game
-Sleep
-Period of play
-Break
-Final Battle

That's the way most scenarios run. It usually adds up to 24+ hours. You don't have to stay on the field the entire time, in fact, I can not name a single person I know who has stayed on the field the entire time.

You can leave and take a break when you want, and simply go back in during a reinsertion.

Drinking isn't really a problem. It's a wonderful little thing called a CamelBack. If you don't have one, you can leave and take a break.

In some games referees have water for sale in dead boxes (reinsertion points) and those dead boxes are usually netted so that you can take a drink.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts