Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem that was too embarassed to go to my mom for. So I figured I would come to you guys for a possible answer.

Well I was doing my business(you guys know which one)and when I was finished there was blood in my semen.....

I looked it up on google and it said its either a sign of prostate cancer or an infection.

I dont know what to do, should I go to my mom or try to ride it out?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i wouldnt be too shy of ur mom.. i know it's tough to get over, but cmon.. like she's never seen you before... you are afterall her kid, and so yeah... that being said, i'd talk to my mom... that could potentially be pretty serious, and something i'd go to the doc for... if you can drive yourself, go by yourself, if not, i'd tell ur mom...

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I havent been kicked.

I just called my mom, she works at a doctors office so she asked the doctor. He its a 90% chance its just an infection. Going in friday to make sure though.

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Like I said im going to the doc on friday. Its probably just an infection he said. He said its quite common for guys to experience this.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
it might be embarassing to tell your mom, but it could be something serious. and if it involves down below, its never a joke. honestly, just tell your mom (or dad if you're more comfortable) what happened, ask to go to the doctor, and youll see whats up. your mom isnt gtoing to tell everyone and laugh at you, i know i would just tell my mom if it was something that serious

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I should check my semen more often.. But yeah dude Im glad you told her..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts