Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Well if your talking about Walmart paint, then it all sucks. If your talking about paint from your local proshop, most of it is probably good. Ask the store guy what the best paint for the price is.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Our shop is awesome, it sells 2000 paintballs (Diablo) for $25 CANADIAN. Our field sucks, it sells 1000 paintballs (Nel-Splat) for $85 CANADIAN.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
dont listen to the first two posts Zap rhymes with crap dont get it. Get premiums or other RPS/PMI paint. Also use search next time.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Evil!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
premium then

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Mr. Paintball said:
Our shop is awesome, it sells 2000 paintballs (Diablo) for $25 CANADIAN. Our field sucks, it sells 1000 paintballs (Nel-Splat) for $85 CANADIAN.

How can your shop afford to sell 2000 rounds of diablo for 25$ canadian? Thats like 18 dollars american which is a little more then the cost of a bag of 500. And one thousand rounds for about 70$ american...psshhtt.

·
Registered
159 Posts
for rec ballin, get severe hurricane or any zap brand

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
the problem with all the PMI and RPS stuff is that the shells are strong but they are too strong...I shot a guy from 20 ft away in his back and it bounced...the shells are too strong...many times some of my hits would've broken if I had bought something with a less hard shell.

·
Registered
118 Posts
For rec-ball i would rather have a thicker shell so it's less likely to break in your barrel. For speedball its another story. I personally would recommend anything RPS, big ball is decent (not the greatest though). Premiums are probably your best bet, but if you want the best performance use evil or chronic. I used to on occasion until i realized it was not the most cost effective paint for practice, but it shot well.

·
Banned
73 Posts
1 thing first canada is gay. the people that sayd zap are fags and use crappy as s paint, how ever the people who use premium is right it is a very good paint for its price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts